Charmaine uses her considerable experience and continually strives to stay up to date with the latest permanent makeup techniques. Regularly attending advanced permanent makeup course ensures she gives her clients the very best results, each customer receives a personally tailored treatment.
Charmaine uses top quality devices and pigments to compliment her elite work.
STEP BY STEP; HOW CHARMAINE CREATES PERMANENT EYEBROWS:
- Charmaine starts by assessing skin condition and undertones which ensure the pigment colour she chooses will heal to the correct colour for the person’s skin.
- Then she will draw on the eyebrows when you are happy with the shape she will keep this as her template.
- Charmaine will apply anaesthetic throughout the procedure meaning you will feel a little discomfort.
- She will tattoo creating hair strokes to mimic the natural hair growth giving you beautiful looking eyebrows.
- The first session is complete; initially the colour will seem very bold; however this will fade by 50% or more, Charmaine will then book you in for the 4-8 week retouch appointment.
- The retouch appointment is for Charmaine to see how the skin has healed and the level of pigment retention. At this appointment, should you wish to Charmaine will darken the colour.
- Charmaine recommends her clients come back for a yearly top up to keep excellent colour and shape. Without regular top ups, the colour pigment will eventually fade from the skin.
Permanent makeup is a versatile treatment and can be the solution to the following:
- People with sparse eyebrows or lashes;
- Individuals who are allergic to traditional makeup;
- Those with limited or no time to apply makeup;
- Loss of skin definition due to ageing;
- Alopecia sufferers;
Feel free to take a look at our gallery page and see for yourself the profound effects that can be achieved, when applied correctly Permanent Makeup can completely change your look.